What's new

Just driving around

Here some shots from yesterday evening, when I was just driving around the vicinity of my village for about 1½ hour.

ISO 400, f/10 @ 1/200 sec. 100 mm
proxy.php

The next two is taken from the same position, different zoom

ISO 400, f/13 @ 1/160 sec. 18 mm
proxy.php

ISO 400, f/13 @ 1/640 sec. 100 mm
proxy.php

ISO 400, f/8 @ 1/40 sec. 100 mm (playing with my 100mm macro)
proxy.php

And finally a field with these guys. There were several of these Highland cattles, but these two were standing away from the others, who came running towards me when I stepped out of the car to take a shot of the pair :001_smile

ISO 400, f/11 @ 1/80 sec. 100 mm
proxy.php

Love #2 with the road. I'm partial to that one because first, I am a driving enthusiast and that looks like a beautiful road to be driving on. Second, I am a cyclist and I have a lot of road photos for the "open road" themed photo thread on the bike forums and that looks like a beautiful road to be riding on. Great shot.

Legion

Staff member
That baby "heery coo", as they are called in Scotland, is so cute! And that big black slug freaks me out and scares me. And I say that as an Australian. That creature is horrible. I'd walk through a field full of spiders barefoot, rather than those things.

Thank you very much Gentlemen.

@Chapinahat: It is actually a church (from 1725). The majority of Danish churches will be build like that; stone or brick, white-washed and with red tiled or lead roof. This particular one is from a neighbouring village, the village I live in has an "abnormal" church as it is all red.

@cleanshaved: Yes, they are harvesting the best they can at the moment, but the weather hasn't been with the farmers the past 2-3 weeks and there are still plenty of fields ready or very close to being ready.

@Legion: :biggrin1: directly translated from Danish it is called a 'black forest snail' and they are very common in and just around forest areas. I prefer those any time over spiders - medium sized arachnophobia here :001_smile

Top Bottom