What's new

Just came back from a Barber Supply Store

So many thanks to "RattBones" who suggested an online purchase from the Atlanta Barber Supply store. Im not even sure if he realized that I was in Ga. But today I went by the store. It was only 1.5 blocks away. Oh my... They had ALL the goodies! I walked out with a bottle of Osage Rub, Clubman Special Reserve and Clubman Bay Rum.

On the way out the door I saw some Proraso soap. Ive read a lot about it here and though I would try it.

Its a little hole in the wall place but the staff was SUPER friendly and when I bought the Proraso they got very excited. A guy came out from the back (I think maybe a manager or owner) and mad a big deal about how they just started carrying it and looked forward to my thoughts on it. LOL

This could be a dangerous place to have so close! They had nice brushes, soaps of all kinds, ALL kinds of aftershaves etc etc... :)

Shaving Nirvana on Mitchell St in the ATL! lol

If I was 1.5 blocks away from a barber supply store equivalent to ABS, they'd know me by name.

Like I said, I bought 3 aftershaves and then saw the Proraso on the way out. I went back to the counter and paid for the cream (again)... the young lady just laughed and knowingly said "oh yeah, you're going to be a regular" lol...

Yep!

I went back to the office and had one of the young ladies smell some of my finds. As I was leaving she said "See you Tuesday... oh, and would you please wear the stuff in the green bottle" LOL. :) I do like that Osage Rub. It doesn't hang onto me too long but its SO darn refreshing! ICE cold and fresh!

I have ordered supplies from the Atlanta Barber Supply store and I have no complaints against them. They shipped quickly, their products were excellent and the price was very good.

I just got 4 bottles of the Osage Rub. Four to knock down shipping cost per bottle as I will probably gift a couple of them. Shipping was super fast, like two days Ga to Tx.

Atlanta Barber Supply (ABS) has quite a bit of stuff in person that is not listed on their website.Enter at your own risk,keep a roll of cash or a credit card with a generous limit on hand.

you may need it.

P

pdillon

Awesome idea! I just googled [Saint Louis Barber Supply] and found a promising lead. It also says they carry many more things not listed on the website. So when I need more shaving supplies in oh, say, the next 5 years I might check it out!

The lady who used to cut my hair told me that she goes to such a place, but they don't sell to the public. Said you must have your hair cutting "license" to buy. don't really believe it, but I'm going to call before I head down there just to make sure they're open to the public.

Down town... about 3 blocks from the capitol. Its kind of on the corner of Peachtree and Mitchell... (Well in that block). Parking looked a little "rough".

Thankfully I work so close I could walk over just about any time.

If you click on the ABOUT US you can get a map.

http://stores.atlantabarber.com/Page.bok?template=about

proxy.php

So many thanks to "RattBones" who suggested an online purchase from the Atlanta Barber Supply store. Im not even sure if he realized that I was in Ga.

Your profile does not say where you are located. You might want to update this so that you can receive better (more location centered) information from other members.

To update your location profile:

1) Click Settings at the top of the page
2) On the left sidebar under My Settings click Edit Profile
3) Scroll down and enter a general location (how specific you want to get is up to you)

Top Bottom