What's new

Just broke a promise to myself …..

I’m currently rotating through a very nice collection of soaps ….. Stirling Sandalwood, B&M Oceana, RasoZero Barbacco,
Mike’s Hungarian Lavender, Stirling Alighieri, Proraso Red, and RazoRock Dead Sea. Also some great creams ….. Tabac,
Cella Bio, Proraso Green & Red. So, I quite logically promised myself I wouldn’t buy anything else until I used up a lot
of what I already have. But, remembering how much I loved Stirling Bay Rum two winters ago, and reading all of your
terrific comments about the Stirling mutton tallow base, I just ordered some Glastonbury and Bay Rum.
Self control ? In our great hobby ? Are you kidding me ? I’m just as crazy as a lot of you gents !
Ahhhhh, Life is good ! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
I’m currently rotating through a very nice collection of soaps ….. Stirling Sandalwood, B&M Oceana, RasoZero Barbacco,
Mike’s Hungarian Lavender, Stirling Alighieri, Proraso Red, and RazoRock Dead Sea. Also some great creams ….. Tabac,
Cella Bio, Proraso Green & Red. So, I quite logically promised myself I wouldn’t buy anything else until I used up a lot
of what I already have. But, remembering how much I loved Stirling Bay Rum two winters ago, and reading all of your
terrific comments about the Stirling mutton tallow base, I just ordered some Glastonbury and Bay Rum.
Self control ? In our great hobby ? Are you kidding me ? I’m just as crazy as a lot of you gents !
It's Stirling. No one can fault you.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I’m I. The same boat @Adam18 I’ve had the mutton in my cart for a few days and for the last two days another order in my cart at Pasteur with a mutton and then a bunch of other stuff. I know I’ll hit buy later today but falling off the wagon starts with wanting one new soap to having $120 in my cart.

I have a large draw full of shaving soaps, but my current favourite is Droyt's gelatine shaving soap. It is literally a bar of soap. Rub it over your bristles and lather with brush. It is surprisingly cheap - £3 from Sir Gordon Bennet. It needs to be kept dry when not in use.

No big deal Adam, besides those are 2 good soaps!

Well, I just bought a Paldin St. George after I said no more stuff. If that makes you feel better, Adam, I'm all for it!
Awesome !!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
And Keen Dog, from one Adam to another, .... Congratulations on running a magnificent auction.
Over $ 14,000.00 raised is a terrific accomplishment. Bravo Sir. ----- I just got word that my
RazoRock Lupo DC that I donated was just received by the highest bidder, and he's a happy camper !

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Awesome !!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
And Keen Dog, from one Adam to another, .... Congratulations on running a magnificent auction.
Over $ 14,000.00 raised is a terrific accomplishment. Bravo Sir. ----- I just got word that my
RazoRock Lupo DC that I donated was just received by the highest bidder, and he's a happy camper !
Hey, from an Adam, that's a compliment of the highest regard. The, It couldn't have been done without Phil, Doug, Scott, and some JJ magic. Let's smash that total for next year, alright?

Self control??

Not on this forum!! :a29:
Totally get it! I’ve been really disciplined for the last few months using Proraso products exclusively. I started the Proraso challenge as a means to keep me focused but I’ve succumbed to the temptations of trying other products. I purchased Samhain by Southern Witchcraft amd while waiting for that to arrive I’m going to order their samplers so I can try all their offerings. 😀

Top Bottom