What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

Just bought my first Straight

Hey all,

I've been shaving with a shavette for a few months now, and now that I know I enjoy the style of the shave I bought a Theirs Issard set from Classic Edge shaving, it comes with the Le Dandy, a board strop, brush with stand and proraso and some blade oil.

Can't wait to give it a try, I'll probably post pictures and stuff later. Just have to say though the classic edge customer service so far has been fantastic spoke to them over the phone with a few questions and they just were great going above and beyond what I was asking!

I just got a T-I carbon steel made for AOS and really like it. I am sure that you will enjoy the blade. I toyed with getting the set from classic edge as well, but I ended up going the previously owned route. Classic Edge sounds like a good company.

Top Bottom