What's new

Just bought a Senator off eBay (or so I think)

proxy.php
I am anxious to see how this one will turn out.... The picture is really crappy. I didn't want to bid too much and it was on 4$ 30 minutes before the bidding ended. It eventually went for 34$. To those of you who were also bidding on this one: better luck next time.:biggrin: The razor is reported to be in good condition.

I have a couple of those in silver and the gold. Both are nice shavers. Nice balance and not too aggressive. You will probably be happy with it.

proxy.php
I am anxious to see how this one will turn out.... The picture is really crappy. I didn't want to bid too much and it was on 4$ 30 minutes before the bidding ended. It eventually went for 34$. To those of you who were also bidding on this one: better luck next time.:biggrin: The razor is reported to be in good condition.

The gold one is called Sheraton, the silver one is a Senator. Both from 1938. :smile:

Nice pick up!

I'm still trying to find a really nice Senator. Dusty and I traded a couple of shavers, so I have a representative, but I'm always looking for better than what I've got. :blush:

Regards,

I recognized that razor as a Sheraton and put in a bid when it was still below $10. After it took off I paid no attention except to see how high it went. Just as well; I have one in my unused razor collection and really don't need another. But when does that logic matter?

jim

V

VR6ofpain

Yup a Sheraton, and yes I was bidding on it. You were willing to bid higher though, so you deserve it. It looks like it might be a real nice one from the photo. Even blurred it looks glossy as all get out. I bet it is like new shape.

I'll just have to be content with my Senator. Gotta love gold razor's though!

Yup! Me too. I got in on it at about 5 min. to go and then... up it went. Looks good even from the bad pic. There's another Sheraton up right now. Did anyone from B&B win that New Standard last night? Ciao

Top Bottom