What's new

Just bought a gas pizza oven.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Just bought a gas pizza oven, have yet to use it. Uuni Koda. Has anyone used one, any tips or comments?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am looking at a Bertello. They go for around $300, but allow for either wood pellets (expensive after a while), charcoal, and wood chunks (they sell an optional propane attachment). For the Ooni brand, you have to get their pro to do that ($500). It may be irrational, but I don't want propane at my house. When I was young one of my grandfather's parishioners had their house burn down do to a faulty propane heating fuel tank. I know, irrational- I have just been against propane since then. Thanks for showing me something I never knew that I needed. :lol:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I am looking at a Bertello. They go for around $300, but allow for either wood pellets (expensive after a while), charcoal, and wood chunks (they sell an optional propane attachment). For the Ooni brand, you have to get their pro to do that ($500). It may be irrational, but I don't want propane at my house. When I was young one of my grandfather's parishioners had their house burn down do to a faulty propane heating fuel tank. I know, irrational- I have just been against propane since then. Thanks for showing me something I never knew that I needed. :lol:

Actually, the Ooni 3 wood pellet burning pizza oven (about $200) has an add on gas burner for about $90.
www.amazon.com/Gas-Burner-Uuni-Pizza-Oven/dp/B07HCR62DG/ref=sr_1_15?crid=3EVU499O8RWBS&keywords=ooni+

Top Bottom