What's new

Just a simple "Hello & Happy Summer !"

Hello my dear Badger & Blade Friends .....
I haven't posted on our forums in quite a while, as it's been a beautiful summer here in Upstate New York and I've been spending
almost all my free time outdoors, and not in front of my computer. I just want to re-connect with all you fine gentlemen, and hope
you're all well, healthy, happy, and enjoying the summer. I'm still having a great time with my daily shaves, experiencing sublime
results with my vast collection of soaps, creams, brushes, razors, blades, A/S splashes, and balms ..... and I hope that all of you
are just as happy with your "shaving fun" as I am. Best wishes to all of you for continued peace, love, health, and happiness !

Hello my dear Badger & Blade Friends .....
I haven't posted on our forums in quite a while, as it's been a beautiful summer here in Upstate New York and I've been spending
almost all my free time outdoors, and not in front of my computer. I just want to re-connect with all you fine gentlemen, and hope
you're all well, healthy, happy, and enjoying the summer. I'm still having a great time with my daily shaves, experiencing sublime
results with my vast collection of soaps, creams, brushes, razors, blades, A/S splashes, and balms ..... and I hope that all of you
are just as happy with your "shaving fun" as I am. Best wishes to all of you for continued peace, love, health, and happiness !
Thanks for the thoughtful message @Adam18 and for thinking of us.

The best way to re-connect with reality is to get out as much as possible into the wonderful real natural world, where we can regain balance, perspective and heal our often battered souls.

That elusive clarity of being in the moment can be grasped and made tangible and that still, small voice within speaks with greater articulacy, and can even take centre stage, a rare and wonderful thing I find.

What's best is that you have the space to listen.

Glad you are shaving and thriving!

Last edited:

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Thanks Adam! And the same to you.

Very, very thankful for non-smoky skies so far. Running up around 100F the last couple of days and it's trending hotter every day for the next few. Stay safe!

O.H.

Top Bottom