What's new

June's Decant's Posted

Anyone care to comment on the two L'Occitane offerings? I am looking to add a couple of summer-type scents to my collection and am wondering if either of these might fit the bill.

And I'd like to hear about No.88 if anyone's got any comments about that one. The Basenotes Reviews have got me intrigued!

Update. The decants will be ready for shipment on Wednesday. I'll PM everyone who has reserved a decant with the payment info.

This is the first time I availed myself of the services of the B&B decant club, and I am very impressed with the standard and quality of the service. My decants arrived this morning. Many thanks to Rik for all his work:smile:

Brian

I received my L'Occitane Eau de Baux today, I did pay a bit late but the service was speedy from payment to delivery as usual Rik.

I was also pleasantly surprised to find I was the lucky recipient of the 'empty decant bottle' from Rik, so I can decant my sample back into the big bottle if I wish.:biggrin:

I'll tell you what though, it's a good job that Rik does such a superlative packing job because even though my parcel had 'FRAGILE' stamped all over, it looked like someone at the USPS handling depot had been playing football with it!:mad: Honestly! No respect for other peoples belongings!

Ah well, here's to good smells throughout the summer!:w00t:

woodbane said:
I'll tell you what though, it's a good job that Rik does such a superlative packing job because even though my parcel had 'FRAGILE' stamped all over, it looked like someone at the USPS handling depot had been playing football with it!:mad: Honestly! No respect for other peoples belongings!

Reminds me of the scene from Ace Ventura Pet Detective when he's delivering the package. :lol:

roughrider said:
Reminds me of the scene from Ace Ventura Pet Detective when he's delivering the package. :lol:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA! Oh that's so true! Hadn't thought of that, you just brought a smile to my face at a much needed time, thank you! :biggrin:

My first time buying from the Decant club. I love it! My wife both of the colognes I got. When is the selection for the next one! I am hooked!!!!!!!

Darren

Top Bottom