What's new

June Acquisitions

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
FF66ED8D-A60E-4391-BADF-53885962F357.jpeg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
This came yesterday. The lighting makes it look more gray, but it's really hunter green.

IMG_20210626_131417425.jpg

You're thinking that I accidentally posted in the wrong forum, but I specifically bought this for smoking my pipe. Tell me this isn't just the thing for sitting in your favorite chair with a pipe, or an autumn afternoon lunt. I bet it makes codger blends taste especially good.

IMG_20210626_132215255.jpg

This came yesterday. The lighting makes it look more gray, but it's really hunter green.

View attachment 1287671

You're thinking that I accidentally posted in the wrong forum, but I specifically bought this for smoking my pipe. Tell me this isn't just the thing for sitting in your favorite chair with a pipe, or an autumn afternoon lunt. I bet it makes codger blends taste especially good.

View attachment 1287674
Very dapper!

Since I retired at the first of the year, I’ve been in TAD purgatory given I’ve enough tobacco in the cellar for well over 10 years of smoking pleasure. At least that’s what my Social, Menu, and Financial Advisor advises. However, I was in my favorite B&M on Thursday and couldn’t pass up tins of Stonehenge and Penny Farthing, two blends I’ve wanted to try. I explained it as doing my bit to help the B&M stay in business; I suffered no TAD Purgatory penalty. The liquor store next door afforded me the opportunity to snap off a couple of bottles of Laphroiag 10. A good reward for driving my wife’s VW Beetle 480 miles round trip for a recall repair!

View attachment 1287671

View attachment 1287674
I used to have a cream-colored sweater with brown buttons, a cotton weave though, but with lapels just like that. It was my "winter evening" sweater. I can't recall if I ever smoked my pipes in the '80s while wearing it -- but yours certainly fits the role.

Top Bottom