What's new

June 2021 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

I had to purchase some items to make a homemade concoction of aftershave.

Vegetal Glycerine
Witch Hazel distillate
Aloe Vera Gel
Essential Oils
Hyaluronic Acid

My aftershave set-up was lacking and I didn't know what would be suitable for my skin in changing seasons.

Summer was rough and I have no idea about the Monsoon season requirements in aftershave.

Wether or not I'm still in, I cannot say.

I realize that my regime is not complete yet, GRUME is beneficial for me but without these purchases, comfortable shaves aren't possible for me.

IMG_20210628_230124.jpg

I had to purchase some items to make a homemade concoction of aftershave.

Vegetal Glycerine
Witch Hazel distillate
Aloe Vera Gel
Essential Oils
Hyaluronic Acid

My aftershave set-up was lacking and I didn't know what would be suitable for my skin in changing seasons.

Summer was rough and I have no idea about the Monsoon season requirements in aftershave.

Wether or not I'm still in, I cannot say.

I realize that my regime is not complete yet, GRUME is beneficial for me but without these purchases, comfortable shaves aren't possible for me.

View attachment 1289100
If this was a need, you're still in. If it was a want, you're out.

Based on what you said, that you didn't have an adequate aftershave, you're probably in. If you could have made do with the aftershave(s) you have, you're probably out.

Really, it's your call to self-assess and come to the appropriate conclusion.

linty1

My wallet cries.
It's a hard soap.
Smells like Arko, well actually I think Arko has a nicer scent..;-)

View attachment 1289235

Thanks for the reply and thats hilarious on the scent lol I've never tried Derby soap, I rememeber not liking their blades. I think eventually I'd wanna try it, same with that Mogno soap.

Theres just so so many diff brands/makers of soaps and creams.. I usually pick one from a brand/maker and move on, but I've found that by now I've forgotten how the earliers performed.

Top Bottom