What's new

JULY: Serenity and Nature

Best explanation for this theme, a nice quiet outdoors moment. A scene that makes one think, or mind wander into a story. A nice landscape scene, a wildlife member enjoying lunch or looking out over the water, even people enjoying activities. Just as long as the scene is 'quiet and dramatic', it's all good. I'll throw in some examples.

Good Luck! Ya'll know the rules...

• The photograph must be yours, taken recently
  • Only one entry.
  • The challenge runs from the 1st to the 19th of the Month.
  • Voting runs from the 20th to the 26th.
  • The person with the most votes is the winner.
  • The winner of the previous month's challenge picks new theme and starts thread.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Best explanation for this theme, a nice quiet outdoors moment. A scene that makes one think, or mind wander into a story. A nice landscape scene, a wildlife member enjoying lunch or looking out over the water, even people enjoying activities. Just as long as the scene is 'quiet and dramatic', it's all good. I'll throw in some examples.

Good Luck! Ya'll know the rules...

• The photograph must be yours, taken recently
  • Only one entry.
  • The challenge runs from the 1st to the 19th of the Month.
  • Voting runs from the 20th to the 26th.
  • The person with the most votes is the winner.
  • The winner of the previous month's challenge picks new theme and starts thread.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Amazing example work!

Good start to a great month's contest :)

Hello (1 of 1).jpg

I was out for a walk on the weekend, and enjoyed a visit with this young lady. I would have joined her for lunch but rose thorns are not my favourite.

Jim

I'm going to vote for alpster's mossy oaks. I love the reflections. Can imagine myself sitting thee for hours and reflecting.

Top Bottom