What's new

July Newbie Blade PIF

Welcome new members!! Want some free razor blades?

I will be picking a new member to PIF (Pay It Forward) a double edge razor blade sample pack.

For this PIF the rules are simple - Just post in this thread "I'm in".

This PIF is open to all new members worldwide that have recently registered.

Winner will receive a selection of 20 different blades from the list here:
The Great Blade Exchange v2

I'll pick a winner no later than mid-July.
Good luck!

If you have blades you would like to donate for the Great Blade Exchange, please PM me.

This is super cool! I'd have loved to be a part of it, had I not already settled on a preferred blade, but I'm gonna stick with what I have for now.

Respectfully not in :D

Wow, I'm in. I from Brazil and joined here for more informations about wet shaving since I'm loving it as my new hobbie.

I'm in. I am from France and new to this shaving world. I would really like to try different types of blades as I am going to buy my first DE this month !!

Random number generator selected #1, which is @clampdaddy. Please send me a PM with your mailing info & I'll get the blades off to you. Other entrants, please consider entering the next blade pif. B & B has members around the globe, I would love to get an international winner one of these months.

I got my blades today and all I can say is Wow! Such a great selection of blades to try, and of this smorgasbord of steel, I have only ever used two of these brands before (the Astras and the Derbys) so this is going to be quite an adventure. Not sure if I should pick one razor to try them all? If I should use a mild or more aggressive one? So many combos racing thru my head right now. Lol! Thanks a bunch @dmshaver !!!
20210730_222118.jpg

You are quite welcome. But thanks goes to the whole B & B community. I suggest using each blade at least three or four times before switching to another. Some blades will smooth out after its first use. I would also recommend using the same razor so you can better gauge the results. Different razors shave differently & it will be difficult to tell whether a satisfactory shave is the result of the razor or the blade if different razors are used. But the main thing to remember is to enjoy the journey! What you like this month will be different next year. Learn, relax, and enjoy!

Top Bottom