What's new

JULY 2021 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter the season, no matter the weather the hunt should continue....

Visit the familiar places, seek out new ones, always searching for the elusive find ... and, you never know, you may stumble on that special something because ...

The Scores do await, whether in the wild and online. And when you find one, oh does it feel so good!

And Gents, when you snag one please let us know.

Because, we all want to see and think ... Lucky Dog! I need one of THOSE....

Hey This guy arrived today in a cheap lot from the bay. Google didn't have much info I can find. Maybe British military issue 1944 45. If any one recognizes it and could educate me or point me at more resources I'd love to know more about it. thanks. Marked C.C. 1037 W.J.M/44 with and arrow. Looks like it might be injection molded aluminum? Does that seem right? thanks in advance for any info you guys can sling at me

Attachments

• CC 1037 WJM 44.jpg
    CC 1037 WJM 44.jpg
    468.8 KB · Views: 15
Got this brush in around the beginning of the month from Trotter Handcrafts (you can find him on Etsy). Had to wait until last week to get the 26mm knot from APShaveCo. I'm very happy with the finished product. [emoji846]

Now I'm awaiting this book written by one of our own @DEPenguin . Saw his PIF, after the fact, and decided I had to check the book out. Hard to find, honestly, but I managed to procure a copy from the Bay. Should be here next week. [emoji106]
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I've found this beautiful shaving scuttle in a charity shop for £2.50. I've been wanting to try out a scuttle for a while and at that price I just couldn't say no.

20210728_212533.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom