You won't win if you don't bid, and you won't bid if you don't look.Also, I'm very sorry
But I'm out.
I placed an ebay bid today on an Rooney brush that started with a low bid thinking "its a Rooney brush, I'll never win it (because..... Rooney brush), I'll just toss in a low cursory bid" and I won it for 17 gbp. ($30cad).
Honestly? I feel crummy having done it as I wish I had completed the Grume and gotten into the winning side of things. My record now stands at 1-2.
No apology necessary. My GRUME is for me, and y'all are along for the ride, whereas your GRUME is for you. Make of that what you will. In any case, if the Rooney is usable, that's quite a score.
As usual, feel free to play along at home (and continue to post if you like) and endeavor to "win" 30 out of 31 days. I hope we'll see you in August.
And when a brother falls, it's time for...
3) Sinnbad11 - out (7/12: Stirling SS razor)
4) SharpieB - out (7/14: Kent brush)
7) @Owen Bawn
8) @RumpleBearskin - QUADSAB
9) Contact_vs_Feedback - out (7/3: Home-made ASB in June)
10) @henrickd - GRUYERE
12) @Doti B
13) mattps1 - out (7/14: Strop)
14) Tomo - out (7/13: SR safe supplies)
15) @cryhavoc - GRUYERE
16) Schnitzel52 - out (7/3: Gillette Tech from PIF)
17) @‘Bout Time
18) @pdieten - GRUYERE
19) @Stuart Ganis
20) @wmadoty - GRUYERE
22) @Jmp63 - GRUYERE, QUADSAB
24) linty1 - out (7/19: eBay Rooney brush)
27) @Multum in parvo
28) @FL shaver
31) @La Malice