What's new

JULY 2020 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored these 3 Wade & Butcher razors this month..
All from ebay, didn't pay too much for any of them..
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

All of this sitting around doesn't help control buying stuff. For the moth of July:

RazoRock SLOC razor head

Blades
*Schick Proline P30
*Tatra Platinum (x100)

Shave Soap
*RazoRock Essential Oil of Limes
*RazoRock Puros

Aftershave
*Bloc Osma Alum
*Calvin Klein Eternity
*RazoRock For New York
*RazoRock Tuscan Oud

Today I spent the day antiquing with my lovely wife and I scored more than she did today. I think I got some pretty good deals I hope you enjoy them.
First up is a little Gillette travel razor the case isn't in the best shape but for 10 dollars I figured why not.

20200731_200112.jpg
Next up is a Swedish Frameback Straight razor. It was funny because I said to my wife "if I find a Swedish Frameback Razor today I'm going to buy it. Found one about half way through the store at it was 40 dollars so I took it home. No to hone it up so I can shave with it tomorrow.
20200731_200328.jpg
Next up a Boker King Cutter Straight razor
20200731_200553.jpg
Next is a tin of Willams Talcum for Men and it full.
20200731_200621.jpg
Next up is a NOS Ever-Ready single edge razor in the box. Got a good deal on it for 20 dollars.
20200731_200731.jpg
Last up is what I believe is a type G Schick Injector for 10 dollars why not.
20200731_204822.jpg
Not a bad day of shopping .
20200731_201526.jpg

Yesterday I received a package from A&E, but there was a minor mistake. I was supposed to receive the Peach & Cognac soap instead of the Undersea aftershave, but no big deal & Peter is already on it. Last week I finally receive my package from Top of the Chain. It takes a bit from Canada, but also no big deal. I tried the Albion of the North set this past week and it was outstanding. It reminded me a lot of Dr Jons Sunday Funday Cold Fall Morning. A great scent.

At first smell from the puck, Undersea reminded my of PAA's Avo Nice from the SoCal meet. After using it this morning, the similarity is less notable. Undersea has more depth, a bit more refreshing, and just plain better. All are a treat to use.
Steve

IMG_7498.jpg

IMG_7526.jpg

Well, the RAD bit me in July, and I picked up a '52 3rd quarter SS in the case, with blades, cardboard insert, and instructions at a local flea mall.
Then I was in Auburn, taking my folks dog in for his chemo (he's in remission, but has 2 more rounds to go), and picked up a '53 first quarter SS, and a pre-war tech. They were in sad shape, so I sent them to Chris at RazorPlate for a refinish. They turned out beautiful. Not to mention the various soaps and aftershaves and brushes. I have all the ADs. It's terminal.

1.JPG

3.JPG

IMG_4720.JPG

IMG_5052.JPG

IMG_5053.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom