What's new

JULY 2019 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got lucky with the recent Paladin brush drop and was able to get a nice Vesuvius. Just received it yesterday. Pics don’t really do justice to the color glowing in the handle.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful brush, congratulations!

July was busier than I thought, going back and looking at SOTD pics. Didn't realize I'd bought all this.

EDIT: technically speaking, I didn't. Won the WSP Matterhorn/AS on an IG contest.

proxy.php

Positive experience with Stirling.
I ordered some soaps and A/S at Stirling and an A/S bottle leaked during transit. The box smelled great when delivered and the UPS driver must have missed it a little. I contacted Rod at Stirling and within 2 days I had a replacement A/S delivered plus some sample soap. Great customer service.
proxy.php

3 new ThatDarnRob brushes:
1. Midnight 26 mountain white badger
2. Bloodwood Pawn 26 v3 fanchurian
3. Honor 26 v3 fanchurian
proxy.php
proxy.php

Found this J.Wiss & Sons 2L 45 today at the antique store for 15$. Cleaned it up just a little, honed and strop'd it. It shaves fantastic.... I do love that I could find some info on it also.
20190730_144859.jpg
20190730_150919.jpg

The last day of July brings some soaps from A&E, and the excellent Cremo face moisturizer that I have only been able to find at West Coast, Ebay, and Amazon. WCS beats the others on price and I am glad to give them the business. I really don't need more blades, but a tuck of Astra SP's got me the free shipping.
RSCN2957.JPG

Squeaking in at the last day...a pair of nice flea market scores. Black Tip and a SENATOR! $8 each and very little cleaning needed!
20190731_203943.jpg

When I saw the price on the Senator, I was like a kid at Halloween that found a house giving out full-size candy bars. I think I might have skipped a little bit on my way to the cashier. :clap:

Squeaking in at the last day...a pair of nice flea market scores. Black Tip and a SENATOR! $8 each and very little cleaning needed!
View attachment 1003957

When I saw the price on the Senator, I was like a kid at Halloween that found a house giving out full-size candy bars. I think I might have skipped a little bit on my way to the cashier. :clap:
What a great score!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom