What's new

JULY 2019 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of beauties from the great Brad Sears. First is a clear and silver M&F L7 with a Finest knot from Lee. The second one is a BSSW Chalice in Ocean Mist acrylic with a three band super knot.

RSCN2847.JPG
RSCN2859 (2).JPG
RSCN2861 (2).JPG

My name is Puma and I'm a brush addict. This is the third one in two weeks. The white part of the handle is real Jasper, a stone known for its dark red and black vein-like features. The knot is Elite's Manchurian White.
RSCN2870.JPG
RSCN2882.JPG

I got this cased gillette new from an antique shop in Canberra
after asking the if it had a cracked handle and the answer was no
I could not pass it up
Paul
IMG_2732.JPG IMG_2734.JPG IMG_2735.JPG IMG_2730.JPG

Just received today. Beautiful Plisson brush from the 70’s. Pic shows size comparison with my chubby 3.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Stirling order came in today. I'm really impressed with scent of the EDT, it's smells very close to Polo Blue, it's fresh and you can really smell the cucumber and melon. I'm just sprayed it on so I haven't gotten to the heart yet but so far I really like it. The scent off the puck is light but I have no doubt it will open up upon lathering. We're going to top 106 today so I'm excited about the MITA bath soaps. The freebie bar of Deep Blue Sea also smells great. This box just makes me happy.
proxy.php

My Stirling order came in today. I'm really impressed with scent of the EDT, it's smells very close to Polo Blue, it's fresh and you can really smell the cucumber and melon. I'm just sprayed it on so I haven't gotten to the heart yet but so far I really like it. The scent off the puck is light but I have no doubt it will open up upon lathering. We're going to top 106 today so I'm excited about the MITA bath soaps. The freebie bar of Deep Blue Sea also smells great. This box just makes me happy.
proxy.php

Nice

Some software I just received.

My in-laws and my brother and sister in-law have houses on Barnegate Bay so I wanted to try some of Catie’s Bubbles soap. I also have and like the B&M Cool soap and A/S and thought I’d try the cologne.

proxy.php

Got lucky with the recent Paladin brush drop and was able to get a nice Vesuvius. Just received it yesterday. Pics don’t really do justice to the color glowing in the handle.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom