What's new

JULY 2018 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
July already; half the year is gone! In the sizzling heat it is definitely time to step into those favorite, and even new, haunts in search for an elusive find ... and they are there when you least expect it.

The Scores do await, whether in the wild and on line. And when you find one, oh does it feel so good!

And Gents, when you snag one please let us know.

Because, we all want to see and think ... Lucky Dog! I need one of THOSE....

Well annual leave is nearly on me so decided to get matching gear, something that'll fit the travel bag better than big pots of stuff. Arko while not the creme dear la crème make consistent products that's are cheap and easy to get hold of. With this in mind for £13 Inc delivery I've got shave cream, post shave Balm post shave cream and a bottle of cologne .All in the comfort scent which is kinda like sherbert orange IMHO.

Last edited:
IMG_20180702_141012918_HDR.jpg

Here we go.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Being in the annual sabbatical (who sets up these silly things anyway? :a52:), I don't get a chance to post in here often.

Happily, this came in the mail today from a BST trade....
full

Woohoo!!:ladysman:

Went to Hocking Hills With the Family. In there gift shop found this smells just like PDP # 63.
proxy.php

And this came in the mail Saturday.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I received a frozen box from Stirling Soap Co. with enough chill to freeze the North Atlantic and sink the Titanic! At the Maggard's meet I bought my first Glacial set - Obsidian and was hooked. So I could not resist the urge to cool down the rest of the summer and add a few more to the den!
Glacial Sharp Dressed Man Aftershave Splash
Glacial Frozen Tundra Aftershave Splash
Glacial Lemony Orange Aftershave Splash
Glacial Unscented Balm
Glacial Lemony Orange Shave Soap
Glacial Eskimo Tuxedo Shave Soap​

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

timwcic

"Look what I found"
From today's sale of a retired barber, 2 quarts of Dickinson's yellow label witch hazel in a one gallon glass bottle, 8 cakes of Williams tallow goodness, a oak barber box and a so-so Sheffield SR that has perfect ivory scales begging to be reused.

FCB8AE67-80ED-48C6-8B39-316D3EF77293-45393-00001443FB30474F.jpeg

Amazon Mail Call Today.
I see why Everyone says the soap is Expensive and the Tin is Cheap.
Can’t Help it I’m a SUCKER Love the sent. Can’t wait to try the soap and aftershave.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not my score, but the Wifey's. She finally decided that she hates the multiblades for their waste, the cost, and the constant problem of ingrowns. After some research and a crash course in using a DE, she decided on a Parker 96r, Trumpers Rose, and the rest of what you see here.

The only trouble is...
It's awakened the AD that I had battle into a dormant state for the last 5 years...
There may or may not be an order into WCS with my name on it.
IMG_5936.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom