What's new

Juan! You are the Man! Floris of London Elite

Gents,
Let me tell you if you're a hard soap dude and are only doing the three Ts, you are really missing out on some numero uno action. Floris Elite soap pictured below with the 4-pass metric with a Vulfix Old Original #41 es el más excelente!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron, Floris soaps are my favorite. They are superior to most shave soaps I have used.

BTW, nice picture.

Austin said:
Ron, Floris soaps are my favorite. They are superior to most shave soaps I have used.

BTW, nice picture.
Howdy Austin,
Note it is shot with the DE Joel loves to hate. :a9:
After a couple of shaves I am ready to declare this razor as the Vision Killer! Believe it or not, it is truly superior to the Progress, especially when used with a Feather PtInox, and seems to be hot on the heels of the Vision! :yikes:

Ron, last week I started using the Futur again. I had not used it for about two months and I have been getting very close and comfortable shaves.

Agreed Gents:
Shaved with a combination of Floris JF soap and cream yesterday, and the Santal shave cream today. The soap and the scents are excellent (SHMBO commented yesterday that "It smells so expensive in there while i was lathering"), and the creams are also very good.
I also used the JF After Shave Balm yesterday, and it left my face soothed and moisturized without any heavy feeling; a truly excellent balm IMO.
Regard,
Mahesh

As I’m reading this thread, I’m noticing a lot of people talking about Ron. It sounds like this Ron is a shaving master! Anyone know how we get a hold of this guy?

Top Bottom