What's new

Jos. A. Bank Score.

I have to disagree, you must be looking at suits from Macy's which would be your mistake. I would take a good suit from Neiman or Nordstrom's any day over JAB. I think they suits are over priced and feel like my grandfather should be shopping there. Heck, I would even take a suit from J Crew over JAB. J Crew has surprisingly good quality suits last time I went in there for the record, I was truly surprised as they were much better than what I expected, but also are in the 500 range.

What he said.

Nordstroms sells good stuff for the most part. And some of it trickles down to the poor masses who shop at Last Chance.... Mmmmmmm Hugo Boss suits for $100.

Besides. Any suit you buy needs to go to your tailor to make sure it fits right ON YOU.

They have great suits. My hubby and I have a friend who was district manager for the Midwest region for many years and always told us when to go. We always knew the sales before they were public and if they were worth going.

Thread just proves YMMV in suits as well!

Nevertheless...JABanks has a $299 sale (2 for that price) on Executive Suits for Thanksgiving...

Seriously thinking about jumping on this...

When I first stared seeing them I wondered if it was a place where the local hispanic population kept their money...

Nordstrom Rack and Rue La La are great places to buy high quality suits at a 60-70% off the regular prices. And yes, Jack Victor suits are very nice and not all that expensive.

Last edited:
Ever try Nordstrom Rack? The one by me has a pretty good saleswoman for fitment. They do alterations in store. Selection can vary, but with good patience you can find a Hickey Freeman, Hugo Boss, Zegna, etc, for $250-$450. HF, Zegna will be much better construction that a JaB or anything at Macy's/Penney's. All at about 75% off if it is clearanced.

My Hickey Freeman suit is my favorite! It gets worn every week w/out fail

Top Bottom