What's new

Joris Quality (Or Lack Thereof)

you bought a joris and changed the handle.. thats the best part of a joris imo otherwise i would just get a fatip. what handle is it, selling it?? lol

you bought a joris and changed the handle.. thats the best part of a joris imo otherwise i would just get a fatip. what handle is it, selling it?? lol

No, he said Fatip Grande not Joris,

Waggstaff Quote: "My Fatip Grande is flawless except for that same outline, more pronounced. The center screw fits all 4 of the aftermarket handles I've tried.... it lives with a Tradere handle."

Of course has the right to complain, After all the vendor, wasted his time and failed to get it right the first time by doing a good QC check before it shipped out. Now he has to Email The vendor wait for response, Pay return shippin, wait for them to receive it, Approve RMA and wait some more to get item. Why wouldn't he have the right to vent before he contacts Vendor?

It's a little offsides to post a bitching thread before even giving the vendor a chance to make it right.

i have 3 joris and 5 fatips. not one of my fatips have the circle on them but every joris i have has it. joris is really plisson they are def not a one man company.

I love my Joris, but it is French (Plisson). Have you ever driven a French car? You say QC problems, I say "unique character." :001_tt2:
The fact is, my Joris shaves great and mine is beautifully plated (on closer inspection, mine also has a faint circle that I never noticed before). I hope the vendor makes it right for you.

Last edited:
I love my Joris, but it is French (Plisson). Have you ever driven a French car? You say QC problems, I say "unique character." :001_tt2:
The fact is, my Joris shaves great and mine is beautifully plated. I hope the vendor makes it right for you.
A bit like a Peugeot 404, in my opinion.

Top Bottom