What's new

Jordan from my town just won Big Brother!

... And a cool $500,000.00!

Jordan comes from Matthews, NC which is in the same county as Charlotte. This is also the same town mretzloff (Matthew) comes from. It's quite possible he might know her or went to school with her! It was great seeing someone from my hometown win one of these reality shows!

never watched a second of it, few of those reality shows really get my attention, but that's cool news!
I've seen two people from my town end up on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and Deal or No Deal

NOOOO!!! I was reading b&b during the commercials... It was almost over in my time zone :p You broked it... (maybe shouldn't put her name in the title)

NOOOO!!! I was reading b&b during the commercials... It was almost over in my time zone :p You broked it... (maybe shouldn't put her name in the title)

Did you really believe that lying, scheming, manipulative, conniving Natalie had a chance? Her new fiance should have seen the writing on the wall! The way she was in this game is exactly the way she'll be in that marriage! Reminds me of my Ex-Wife! :mad::biggrin: At least this time, the good girl won. Sorry about the spoiler.

Last edited:
Did you really believe that lying, scheming, manipulative, conniving Natalie had a chance? Her new fiance should have seen the writing on the wall! The way she was in this game is exactly the way she'll be in that marriage! Reminds me of my Ex-Wife! :mad::biggrin: At least this time, the good girl won. Sorry about the spoiler.

And this differentiates her from any other female on these types of shows, how? At least it's not as bad as VH-1.

lying, scheming, manipulative, conniving Natalie had a chance?

I thought she might, in past years that was the type of person who won. All the jury members would be thinking: "Ya, he totally lied to me and did this... but that is playing the game and he got me out with his lie so...."

I was happy she won though - first female winner and a genuine person too.

I thought she might, in past years that was the type of person who won. All the jury members would be thinking: "Ya, he totally lied to me and did this... but that is playing the game and he got me out with his lie so...."

I was happy she won though - first female winner and a genuine person too.

Actually, there have now been 4 female winners:

Lisa Donahue - Season 3 (2002)
Jun Song - Season 4 (2003)
Maggie Ausburn - Season 6 (2005)
Jordan Lloyd - Season 11 (2009)

It is cool that someone you know won. It's always nice to see someone local on TV for with something good going for them.

+1 She really was a spoiled brat.

On a side note, I was happy to see Jeff snag the $25,000 prize as well.

Jeff was just COOL! :cool::cool::cool: I was pulling for him and Jordan to the end.

Jeff having the cahonies to use the Coup D'Etat finally allowed them to win the money. Jeff using it was instrumental in shifting the power from that side of the house as they were sitting there being picked off one by one. This
started the chain of events starting with musclehead Jesse going out the door and the rest falling behind.
Great to see.Congrats to them. :thumbup:

Top Bottom