What's new

Joop and Fahrenheit

Thoughts on these 2?

Asked a guy at office what he was wearing as it smelled good. It was Joop. Better that what I remembered Joop smelling like.

Is Fahrenheit wearable in real world settings?

Joop gives me a headache. I bought it years ago and the smell still lingers in my mind.

Haha...I have not smelled it for years but I remember it as very sweet, strong, and sticky smelling. It seems like it is one of those love it or hate it scents.

Last edited:
I hated Fahrenheit when it first came out, what was it, 20 years ago and still find the scent cheap but I know people (from a distance) who love the stuff.

I wear both fairly often at work, no comments either good or bad, only one person recognized Joop! and it was because he used to wear it.

I smelled Fahrenheit today and did not like it.

Joop smelled good on that guy I met but not on a bottle.

Other sampling I did today on lunch break:
BLV Notte for Men was good! But has baby wipe thing going on. Not bottle worthy but good.

Don't care for Joop, love Fahrenheit. Fahrenheit is the only frag I've worn where a woman said she liked my cologne.

A lady at work smelled joop on me and told me to stay away from her because she hated it...which was great because I dislike her so that's one bonus. I heard some people say if you apply half a spray to your chest under your clothes joop can work since that tones it way down...

Only smelled fahrenheit in the tax free once...was not impressed, but may have to give it a full wearing some day...

I loved Farenheit when it was released some 20 years ago - now even the thought of it gives me nightmares. Too much a product of its time i guess.

Top Bottom