What's new

Jokes that make you groan

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
My friend hired a limousine and on notification it was downstairs waiting for him he rushed down only to find it had no driver.

Calling the company he was told that the fee for the limo didn't include a driver to go with it.

Now having spent all his money, the poor guy has got nothing to chauffeur it.

I use that pit about once a week. Mostly burning all the cardboard and paper products we accumulate weekly.

The rain here has been hell on the garden. Which is a really odd thing to say. Tomatoes have tons of bugs and worms over them. Cucumbers are dying already. Peppers are taking a long time to produce. Corn and cabbage is doing great though. Leafy greens tend to love moist soil and high humidity. So they are doing fantastic. I just planted spinach and lettuce from seeds today.
I thought a pirates favorite letter was aye. Your right, it’s better told in person.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My friend hired a limousine and on notification it was downstairs waiting for him he rushed down only to find it had no driver.

Calling the company he was told that the fee for the limo didn't include a driver to go with it.

Now having spent all his money, the poor guy has got nothing to chauffeur it.
*Note!* WHEN I PUT A FROWN FACE UP IT'S A GROAN!!!

As to this joke: I read it on Tuesday. I was ashamed to admit that I had no idea what it meant.

So I couldn't put up a frown face. I read it out loud just now.

My dyslexia was thus kicked in the but, because I COULD HEAR the joke! It was then hilarious to me.

Okay. Carry on.

Edit: The above "but" was meant to be "butt."

Being the ageless 7 year old that I am, certain werds make me *giggle*: butt/but and especially Fatboy!

Yes, my immaturity amazes even myself!

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
This one is a little ethereal, but fun.

In the name Beloit B. Mandelbrot, what does the B stand for?

Beloit B. Mandelbrot
Ok.

I am going to sound like Toothpick having a bad day here, but: does ethereal mean stupid?

Okay, the odds are BETTER than even that I AM more stupid than that joke, so someone needs to educate me! PLEASE!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
A snail bought a Nissan S30, and went racing around the neighborhood.
Everyone who saw it said "Wow, look at that S car go".
Variation of the same joke...snail buys a 280Z, but tells the salesman he want's the "Z" changed to an "S". The salesman is incredulous, and refers to the prestige of owning a 280 Z. The snail explains he wants everyone to say "Look at that "S" car go".

All the good jokes about a noble gas argon.

1625185825951.png

Ok.

I am going to sound like Toothpick having a bad day here, but: does ethereal mean stupid?

Okay, the odds are BETTER than even that I AM more stupid than that joke, so someone needs to educate me! PLEASE!

Esoteric might describe it better. It's basically an academic inside joke Dave. What some might call highbrow or long hair ;)

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Ok.

Benoit B. Mandelbrot is the mathematician known as the father of fractals.
A fractal is a repeating pattern to infinity.
This pic is a graphic example:
200.gif

So saying the B in Benoit B. Mandelbrot stands for Benoit B. Mandelbrot is in itself a kind of fractal.

Top Bottom