What's new

Jokes that make you groan

An older gentleman getting on in years had spent decades polishing his jokes and practicing them at parties. One night, at a cocktail party, he met a nice older lady. They really hit it off and went out for coffee later that week.

During their date, the man started telling his jokes. He was notorious for his puns, and it was obvious to the lady as to why. They were absolutely brilliant, well timed, dry, and always seemed to fit the moment perfectly. His puns always made her smile.

One day she read in the newspaper that people could enter up to ten puns in a joke contest with a grand prize of $10,000. She couldn't wait until later that day when she would see him so she could tell him. When they met, she convinced the man to enter the contest, as surely he would win.

The man spent hours trying to write his best puns. After gleaning his list many times with the lady, they finally decided which ten puns he would submit.

Weeks later a letter announcing the results of the contest finally came. The man excitedly opened it. Slowly his eyes scanned the page until he quietly folded the paper back up and placed it on the table. He looked crushed. The lady asked nervously - Did you win?

The man looked at her and quietly muttered - No pun in ten did.

Two men run into a bar, the third one ducks....
Perfect meta joke! Kind of like, and I am afraid I used this before: An Englishman, an Irishman, and an American walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says "what is this, some kind of joke?"

This may have been posted here, but this thread is going on so long I can't remember where I saw it:
A Priest, an Imam, and a rabbit walk into bar. The rabbit says, "I'm only here because of auto-correct."

This one may have shown up previously:

"People laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now!"

And "What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?"

Kind of meta.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
The Democrats are going to wait until next week to decide if they will declare themselves the winners of the election, or concede defeat.

... they're Biden their time.

1604510250833.png

That was the worst joke.

Top Bottom