What's new

Jokes that make you groan

Rope walks into a bar.
Bartender says, "Hey, sorry, we don't serve ropes here."
Rope says, "OK, can I borrow a pair of scissors?"
Bartender gives him scissors. Rope cuts himself in half and ties himself back together.
Rope then says, "OK, about that drink."
Bartender says, "Didn't I just tell you no ropes in here?!"
Rope says, "I'm a frayed knot"
Only the second time I've seen this one. The last time was over 30 years ago. Thanks!

A family of three skunks were walking along a trail in the forest in late fall. The father skunk says, "My instincts tell me it's time to hibernate." To this, the mother skunk replied, "My instincts tell me the same thing." The baby skunk chimed in, "My end stinks too, but it doesn't tell me anything."

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
If I give up borrowing for the 40 days before Easter ... is it still "Lent"?

I was watching a random video on youtube (about communicating in the dark) when I saw this joke:
"my boyfriend told me this little joke (btw we are both deaf) he said ... “you were talking in your sleep again you dam near poked my eye out”"

Last edited:
A lady goes to the doctor and says - Doctor I have this problem with passing gas, but it really doesn’t bother me too much. It never smells and it’s always silent. As a matter of fact I’ve passed gas at least 20 times since I’ve been here in your office. You didn’t know I was passing gas because it doesn’t smell and it’s silent.

The doctor says - I see. Take these pills and come back to see me next week.

The next week the lady goes back. Doctor, I don’t know what you gave me, but now my passing gas, although still silent, it stinks terribly.

Good. Now that we’ve cleared up your sinuses, we’ll start to work on your hearing.

Very meta! (Not really meta as in self-referential, but what passes for "meta" under the generic term.) Surreal. I like it, too.

Top Bottom