What's new

Jokes for Today

Q: Yellow I look and massive I weigh. In the morning I come to brighten your day. What am I? A: A school bus.
Q: This word I know? Six letters it contains. Take away the last …. and only twelve remains. What is the word? A: “Dozens”
Q: I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. Who am I?
A: The letter E.
The inventor of denim was a jean-ius.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
A fat guy and I went to a buffet. I was paying the bill for him and me.

I wasn't happy with his behavior , so I said ," No more buffets for you."

He said, "Oh no."

Later it seemed funny because those fat guys really like to eat.

My brother did NOT want to go to jail. He started screaming, spitting, thrashing around, and rubbing feces on the walls.

We're never playing Monopoly again.

A preacher, who was on the outs with the chairman of the deacons, went by the church, found a dead donkey on the steps, and went home and called the chairman.

"Brother, there's a dead donkey on the church steps."

"Well, preacher, you know that anything on the grounds is the church's responsibility, and everything with the building is yours, and the steps are part of the building."

"I know that, brother. I was just notifying the next of kin."

Fantastic exercise that really helps you to lose weight: Turn your head to the left. Good. Turn your head to the right. Very good. Repeat this exercise whenever you are offered any food.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, 'I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger.'

Top Bottom