What's new

Joint Care Supplement: Osteo Bi-Flex or Schiff's Move Free

Which Joint Care Supplement?

• Osteo Bi-Flex

• Schiff's Move Free

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Greetings from Mendel & Gilligan:

in light of my severe arm/elbow tendinitis, I want to add a joint supplement to my daily regimen. I've noticed that regular glucosamine tablets are huge. Be that as it may, would you recommend Osteo Bi-Flex or Schiff's Move Free?

Mendel,

Your thread has failed miserably. I recommended either supplement; preferably in a gummy version.

Love your long-haired dachshund,

Gilligan

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I take Controlled Lab's "Orange Triad" for a multi-vitamin & mineral supplement. It was one of the ones recommended by Illadelphia in this thread: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/286312-Those-of-you-who-take-a-multi-what-do-you-use

Orange Triad already contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM (methyl-sulfonyl-methane) which are usually the main ingredients in joint care supplements. Since I only take a half dose of Orange Triad (three tablets), I also take an additional tablet of a glucosamine/chondroitin supplement and a MSM tablet daily.

... and yes the tablets are huge but if little ol' me can handle it so can you. :001_tongu

I've been using one from Vitacost lately. Price was much lower than anything else and I've had good luck with their brand. I usually mix it into my protein shake; makes it a bit sweeter.

I use a Glucosamine - Chondroitin formula by Vitamin Shoppe or Swanson. I prefer the capsule since they easily dissolve in your system.

Top Bottom