What's new

Join Our Synthetic Shaving Brush Passaround!

Wanna try a synth?

Well check out this lineup!!

Line Up.jpg

These beauties await you in the Synthetic Shaving Brush Pass Around! Details are in the first post. We have 11 spots available out of our Dirty Bakers Dozen list of synth loving gentlemen! Claim your spot now! Check the first post for participation requirements.

I participated in the previous one and will tell anyone it was a bad idea!

Not only did I get a chance to try out new shaving brushes I would not have normally tried, I ended up buying a couple! So go ahead! Sign up for this passaround! But don't you dare say that I did not warn you!

Trying all of these different brushes, feeling them in your hand, making the lather with them and using them. You may find one or more that you like! Then, when it is time to send the box off to the next unsuspecting person, you will think that you are safe. But NO! You will feel the loss and then have this urge to remember which ones were your favorites. Then you will find yourself losing sleep as you scour the interwebs (or search in google) for someplace that has what you need. Then place an order and be forced to wait for the package to be delivered.

Then you will think back to my dire warning not to do this and you will think to yourself "What the heck is he talking about?" and start enjoying your new acquisitions.

Just be sure to take notes on which ones you liked!

Is this pass around still taking new prisoners, er, participants? If so, I would like to participate. I'm not as knowledgeable about brushes as many of the participants, but I'm already seeing a need to get an additional brush(es) & would like to try some synthetics to see if any would be right for me.

Top Bottom