What's new

Join me in a "Birthday Shave" PIF (Now PIFier)

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
51? Oh to be so young again. Alas, as Yoda would say...
upload_2018-12-9_17-29-55.png

I will join you my friend , me and my K-4 . Happy Birthday John !!!! Not in for the blades as I have enough to last through the zombie apocalypse ! LOL

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Extra ,Extra PIF for those joining John on that special day. Must use a Vintage Gillette Slim Adjustable for the Shave !
John2.jpg

Well it is happening again, December 16th is my birthday :happybday:. It is the one time of year that I break out my birth razor, a M4 Slim.

This is the fifth year of offering this PIF and it has been a great time each year.

If you will join with me in a Slim shave this December 16th I will put your name in for a drawing for 100 Voskhod blades. I will have the order shipped to your house straight from Russia. Since the buyer ships worldwide this is for everyone.:a50:

As a bonus if you shave with a M4 SLIM you will have double chance to win. :a50:

On the 16th Please post your shaving setup. Pictures of the Slim are not required but highly encouraged.
PIF will end Sunday December 16th at 11:59pm.

Good luck

proxy.php
Don't forget to slap on some Veg afterwards!!!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
How big is your bathroom, John? Will we all fit? What's for breakfast?
Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm in!! Happy Birthday, @imatabor!! So looking forward to the Omelets and Bacon!! Not so much huddling in with a bunch of hairy dudes in a small bathroom, but, it's John's birthday, so it'll be special!!

Been holding off joining until my birthday year/quarter (L2) Slim arrived (snagged off the B-S-T, delivered this very day!!). Apparently I'm only a year and a few months ahead of @imatabor!!

Top Bottom