What are your nicknames/aliases?
JP

Where do you live?
Upstate SC

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Upstate SC

What is your favorite shave setup?
I am new to the wet shave gang. Looking to learn and develop a real technique. Currently, Bic 3 blade w/ Neutrogena shave cream, light face lotion after

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I love playing golf, watching soccer (Man Utd), F1, and my beloved Clemson Tigers, working out and being active locally.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?

Sorry guys, got into a rush and needed to make some updates to my post. Here they are!

What are you in the real world?
Financial advisor going into my 6th year of practice.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I stumbled upon B&B researching DE shaves and trying to make a good decision on where to start or how to start. I've been using cartridges my entire life. Learned with a two-blade bic disposable, "upgraded" to a Mach 3 and have bounced around over the years, from Gillette, Schick, DSG, Harry's, and back to Bic. I tend to gravitate to older American or Italian brands. I just love some of the older more deliberate things in life (like fountain pens).

Thanks again for messages! I haven't been getting notifications so just seeing these.
Welcome to the Hall of Fame, John!
You reside in one of the better states for golfing. What's your handicap? Mine is my golf clubs. :glare:
SC does have it's perks for a long golf season! Mine has been golf clubs in the past, but right now my handicap is getting stuck in the office :bored:

Top Bottom