What's new

John Gosnells

Has anybody used their shaving cream????

I have used it for 6 years and it (in my opinion) is the one of the best.

Stuart.

The link does not provide any info about the product- just the company, is there somthing I am missing? :mad:

Goosemeplease said:
The link does not provide any info about the product- just the company, is there somthing I am missing? :mad:
No, it is a small website.
I normally phone the guys there.

Well, what kind of products have you used? What types of creams of soaps do they have and how would you describe it?

Mike02 said:
Well, what kind of products have you used? What types of creams of soaps do they have and how would you describe it?
The company i used to work for had four shaving creams made by them. As well as shampoo, body wash and aftershave balm. They make a rich shaving cream, that does not dry out. Most of their creams contain razor glide and vitimin c.
I have used all the other London barbershops creams, and this one is the best i have used.

Gosnells will make the cream the way you like it, very bespoke.

Hmmm, this is very interesting. Most of the gents on this board are quite familar with the usual vendors like Trumpers, Salter, Truefitt & Hill, Taylor, etc... Do they make a similar product (ie cream in a tub or tube) and will bespoke with whatever essential oils or flavors you like? How are they price-wise?

Mike02 said:
Hmmm, this is very interesting. Most of the gents on this board are quite familar with the usual vendors like Trumpers, Salter, Truefitt & Hill, Taylor, etc... Do they make a similar product (ie cream in a tub or tube) and will bespoke with whatever essential oils or flavors you like? How are they price-wise?
Prices depend on the type of cream you want making. They will put it in any tubs you like. Normally as i am trade it comes in four litre tubs. Which would be a bit big for your bathroom.

Stuart said:
Prices depend on the type of cream you want making. They will put it in any tubs you like. Normally as i am trade it comes in four litre tubs. Which would be a bit big for your bathroom.

WOW a 4 litre tub! :w00t: That would be cool just to have laying arround. SCAD anyone? That would go a long way to cooling the jets on the purchases!

Top Bottom