What's new

Joe's Shaving Den

Here's a couple pics of all of my shaving stuff, which I just organized onto two shelves in a closet (shelves came with my apartment). First two shelves are mine, the shelves below which you can't see are SWMBO (girlfriend). Enjoy:

full

1st Shelf Closeup:
full

2nd Shelf Closeup:
full

Both Shelves Again:
full

**I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Charles (QED) yesterday, so I'll guess I'll have to post updates soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
not a strop....no straights yet. its a weightlifting belt.

btw - as you can see there's a big box of "good news" razors, some sensor cartridges, and m3 powers...i'll be donating these soon. I even had RAD back when I was using the crappy cartrige razors.

I see you have a tube of Herban Cowboy aftershave? I know their soaps received very very low marks... How is the rest of their line?

Oh yeah and I am envious of your full shelves!

See you at the next meeting of Acquisition Disorders Anonymous.
"Hi, my name's Joe and I'm a shaveoholic.":lol:
Nice stash, BTW

fuerein said:
I see you have a tube of Herban Cowboy aftershave? I know their soaps received very very low marks... How is the rest of their line?

Oh yeah and I am envious of your full shelves!

Of the Herban Cowboy offerings:

Cologne - I didn't buy, but sprayed it on. It smells like skunk & urine mix
Shave Brush - fell apart, but it was the first brush I had and I roughed it up pretty bad
Shave Soap - good smell, also tried this when I was a noob, without much luck. Looking back now, every lather I made then was too dry so I may try it again sometime.
Regular Shave Cream - not bad, but you can't whip up lather using brush, it just sits there like a dead horse.
Premium Shave Cream - same as above, this is just thicker. (still have a bucket of this...its in the back of the pile of arko soap on second shelf)
Balm - good stuff, continues to be in my rotation, but not as a priority

AJS said:
See you at the next meeting of Acquisition Disorders Anonymous.
"Hi, my name's Joe and I'm a shaveoholic.":lol:
Nice stash, BTW

Thanks!

Yeah, I didn't realize how much was there until I got it together and organized it.

roughrider said:
Very nice Joe. What's next on the list?

I've got some stuff from QED on the way, and Tom in Germany (tomH) is sending me some stuff including Olivia's soaps soon as well.

Got any ideas?

Top Bottom