What's new

Joel....?

I don't often post on here, I will usually stop in every few days though. There is someone that I have not seen on here though it seems; Joel, is he still here?

Pat

Sinatra said:
I don't often post on here, I will usually stop in every few days though. There is someone that I have not seen on here though it seems; Joel, is he still here?

Pat

Pat,
I am most certainly still around. I just graduated college, moved, started a new job, etc - so things have been a bit hectic. Luckily everything is starting to "even" out next week, so I should be back with vigilance :biggrin:

OK, it is time to get things on the public record. The New York Times is about to publish this story, but I thought that it was important that it be said here first.

Joel is an undercover CIA operative.

Now that he has been outed, I can report that he has been under cover for years as an operative in Cuba. Disembarking under cover of darkness, he swam secretly to Cuba with a waterproof bag of shaving supplies. The Mission? To shave Fidel Castro. The highest officials in our intelligence agency signed off on this covert op, with the intention to demoralize el Jefe after shaving his famous whiskers, and incite a revolution among the cuban people.

After sneaking into Castro's bedroom one evening to do the deed, there was a serious shaving accident. The reports of the despot's "illness" were simply a ploy to cover up the real details. No one knows for sure what happened, but apparently there was a large shipment of styptic pencils rushed in one night several weeks ago. The real story? Only Joel can tell us.

Needless to say, I won't be revealing my sources in this outing of an undercover agent. I hope Joel can safely return home and contribute to the forum now that this operation is over.

Scotto said:
OK, it is time to get things on the public record. The New York Times is about to publish this story, but I thought that it was important that it be said here first.

Joel is an undercover CIA operative.

Now that he has been outed, I can report that he has been under cover for years as an operative in Cuba. Disembarking under cover of darkness, he swam secretly to Cuba with a waterproof bag of shaving supplies. The Mission? To shave Fidel Castro. The highest officials in our intelligence agency signed off on this covert op, with the intention to demoralize el Jefe after shaving his famous whiskers, and incite a revolution among the cuban people.

After sneaking into Castro's bedroom one evening to do the deed, there was a serious shaving accident. The reports of the despot's "illness" were simply a ploy to cover up the real details. No one knows for sure what happened, but apparently there was a large shipment of styptic pencils rushed in one night several weeks ago. The real story? Only Joel can tell us.

Needless to say, I won't be revealing my sources in this outing of an undercover agent. I hope Joel can safely return home and contribute to the forum now that this operation is over.

Viva La Resistance!

When you hear the faint sound of stropping.... know that I am lurking in the shadows :biggrin:

joel said:
Viva La Resistance!

That's French..... ??????? Cubas revolutionaries were actually French? Well the French helped the US out a good bit in the Revolutionary War so makes sense to me!:wink:

Gatorade said:
That's French..... ??????? Cubas revolutionaries were actually French? Well the French helped the US out a good bit in the Revolutionary War so makes sense to me!:wink:

Well, see the French speaking Cubans are being persecuted under Castro and thus they are one of the major revolutions. Plus they want to get Casto in one of those french moustaches.

proxy.php

fuerein said:
Well, see the French speaking Cubans are being persecuted under Castro and thus they are one of the major revolutions. Plus they want to get Casto in one of those french moustaches.

proxy.php

Of course. It is so obvious when you look at it from a conspiracy point of view. Che had a moustache like that as well! I should have seen the unseen patterns earlier.

Ok - the cat's outta the bag - the real reason I have dissapeared lately is...
full

Getting this "way too hot for me" woman to change her last name to Ferman has proven to be a full time job. :001_wub:

Sorry fellas.... all the Penhaligon's in the world you smelly brutes slather on, can't make you smell half as good as a drop dead gorgeous woman :biggrin: - even the beloved shoe shine boy can't look as good in a mini-skirt.

Notice a lack of acquisitions? SWMBO? Uh oh! :wink:

let the :a53: jokes fly :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the girl is certainly pretty, but what's that hideous man beast she appears to be holding on to? :eek:

:wink:

-Nick

Top Bottom