What's new

Joe Namath sells Noxzema shave cream with a band razor?

I think that was before Charlies Angels.

Btw, why do most ebay sellers claim that razor is adjustable?
I think because it has a lever that looks like a adjuster. They don't know its for advancing the band too get a fresh sharp cutting edge.

I think that was before Charlies Angels.

Btw, why do most ebay sellers claim that razor is adjustable?
Yes it was before Charlies angels.
After viewing this commercial I now know how to improve the you tube wet shaver videos. You need a lather girl. A lot of the You tubers cut the lather part out. They could showcase this with a lather girl. Do five minutes with the lather girl add some witty banter and than five minutes doing the shave using fast motion editing. Boom done in ten minutes and not a twenty five minute slog.

I think because it has a lever that looks like a adjuster. They don't know its for advancing the band too get a fresh sharp cutting edge.
I heard the band was neither sharp nor did it cut!😄 Supposedly the worst razor ever made.

On both eBay and Aliexpress, sellers are claiming standard TTOs are adjustable too!😂

Yes it was before Charlies angels.
After viewing this commercial I now know how to improve the you tube wet shaver videos. You need a lather girl. A lot of the You tubers cut the lather part out. They could showcase this with a lather girl. Do five minutes with the lather girl add some witty banter and than five minutes doing the shave using fast motion editing. Boom done in ten minutes and not a twenty five minute slog.
Farrah was really something else, though, wasn’t she? I had forgotten.
Bad career move to leave that show. She only made a few movies I think and her popularity declined quickly.
But I actually like Cheryl Ladd a lot more. A LOT more!😍

Farrah was really something else, though, wasn’t she? I had forgotten.
Bad career move to leave that show. She only made a few movies I think and her popularity declined quickly.
But I actually like Cheryl Ladd a lot more. A LOT more!😍
I heard Lee Majors kind of made her quit. he was making the big bucks with the six million dollar man. Than his wife wasn't home cooking dinner and only making a fraction of what he was making.

I heard Lee Majors kind of made her quit. he was making the big bucks with the six million dollar man. Than his wife wasn't home cooking dinner and only making a fraction of what he was making.
Now I wonder who made Maclain Stevenson quit MASH? Hello, Larry!
And Shelley Long from Cheers?

Top Bottom