Which aftershave for a job interview?

• Captain's Choice Sandalwood

• Myrsol Agua Balsamica

• Stirling Executive Man

• Floid Black

• Speick

• Maggard Razors London Barbershop

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alright guys...big job interview tomorrow morning. I'm absolutely NOT going to wear a cologne, but I do plan on shaving in the morning. Which of these aftershaves whisper, "Hire this guy."?? I am fully aware that scent is a subjective thing, but I know that there are some scents out there that are either love it/hate it.

I say Speick as it is light and refreshing and will not be offensive to anyone.
Second choice but I didn't check it would be Floid Black as it can energize you, but only if it has enough time to fade, but alas it won't

Go with Speick!

I didn't vote because I think it's best to be fragrance-free. The most I'd use is a simple (aka drugstore) deodorant with at most, a mild scent.

Alright guys...big job interview tomorrow morning. I'm absolutely NOT going to wear a cologne, but I do plan on shaving in the morning. Which of these aftershaves whisper, "Hire this guy."?? I am fully aware that scent is a subjective thing, but I know that there are some scents out there that are either love it/hate it.

You're stating that you're worried about them smelling cologne and not hiring you, but you're hoping they smell aftershave and hire you?

Just saying.

Also, if you absolutely need something, the Myrsol.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
$th.jpg

Here's where you answered your own question.
There is no universally loved scent.
Except maybe bacon.

I did, coincidentally, have some bacon, eggs, and toast before going for the interview this morning. Not sure if it was the bacon, but the interview definitely went well IMHO. Hopefully I'll be getting a callback soon. I appreciate the input...ended up going with Speick. Seems like a safe bet.

Top Bottom