What's new

Jnats- A treatise on Stamps and Kawa

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Great post!

I am not worried about people's feelings as much as I am the truth. Plato says this as much as he says we want to respect our friends but respect the truth more, even if that means we lose our friends in the process.

Making people feel better because they were ripped off and spent a lot of money doesn't help anyone, not even the victim.

I will have to say that sometimes ignorance is bliss. If someone is happy with something, why be a party pooper? When pursuing the truth one should take into account the spirit behind the pursuit as well.

Yes that is a valid point of contention. However, that should probably not be a deciding factor when we're talking about publicly disseminated information. That could lead to others who would rather know the truth being easily misled. If it's just between an individual and his/her friend then that is a personal decision each of us have to make on our own.

I saw it:)
You know what's funny. When he got exposed he posted on his website a thankful note that the stone was sold and it was us talking about his website that helped him sell it. It seems it just went into the drawer, washed the shameful stamps off and now it's back.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Looks like our friend got some negative feedback for not shipping from Japan as advertised and for color enhancing his photos. :frown2:

Top Bottom