What's new

Jim @ Vintage Blades LLC

I wanted to say thank you to Jim over at Vintage Blades. I've always heard about how great it was to deal with Jim, now I know why. If you are thinking about purchasing anything this it a great place to do it. Thanks again for all the help Jim, it is truly a pleasure doing business with you.:thumbup1:

Your Friend
Lucky

I wanted to say thank you to Jim over at Vintage Blades. I've always heard about how great it was to deal with Jim, now I know why. If you are thinking about purchasing anything this it a great place to do it. Thanks again for all the help Jim, it is truly a pleasure doing business with you.:thumbup1:

Your Friend
Lucky
+1 on this

Your Friend
Lucky

I've had nothing but great experiences with Jim @ www.vintagebladesllc.com :yesnod:

Thanks for putting this post up. As a newb, I am unfamiliar with all the vendors that can help preserve my cash, and from taking a quick view of www.vintagebladesllc.com , it sure looks like Jim has preserving customers' cash as a priority, too. Now on the short list.

My experiences have been nothing but positive w/ Jim and Vintage Blades....here's a great interview with Jim posted by Dave (mod Scoopster) in case anybody missed it....very enlightening.

Thanks for the link to that interview. Its nice to know about the people behind our obsession. Enablers! I am sad to see The Shavemac brushes bing closed out. They are my favorite brushes to date, and now it won't be as easy to score one. I am excited however, to see what will fill that spot in the lineup. I really can't have too many choices when it comes to brushes.:w00t:

Top Bottom