What's new

Jim Beam Repeal Batch

Has anyone tried JB Repeal Batch? I'm not a big fan of just Jim Beam but I do like their other products...Old Crow...Knob Creek...Bookers...Bakers...etc.

Yea, yea....I know it's the regular run of the mill 86 proof....but I'm curious about the non-chill filtration. Surely it's not white label in a different package???

I had to have my liquor store order it here in Oklahoma/OKC, and it's only 18 bucks. No I'm not expecting much but just testing the water to see if anyone has tried it and their thoughts.

I have a few favorite reviewers on YouTube and have seen them review this:

proxy.php

For $18 that seems worth taking a chance on! One of my favorite pastimes is finding a really good inexpensive bottle. It seems harder to do these days with the bottled in bond stuff going way up in price but that seems like it’s worth taking a chance on. Let us know what you think!

Bought a bottle and I'm impressed. I have to say the non-chill filtration/ screening the char as it's poured out of the barrel is quite good. A nice flavor and just the right amount of sweetness. Great with a nice cigar.

Now I'll I have to try JB Distiller Cut. 100 proof, non-chilled filtered

Top Bottom