What's new

Jeris Musk vs. Clubman musk

Anyone have experience with these aftershaves? Jeris is owned by Clubman, to my knowledge, so I'm wondering if they are different bottles of the same formulation.

I haven’t tried it, but from what I’m gathering from the “how to use” section on the clubman website is that it seems like the jeris is to be used as a hair tonic as well.
The clubman says to use like normal AS, but jeris says to massage into scalp, like it does their other hair tonic.
But…It’s listed under aftershave.

I would guess it’s the same scent.
It’s cheap though so if you like the scent already, you can’t go wrong.

Anyone have experience with these aftershaves? Jeris is owned by Clubman, to my knowledge, so I'm wondering if they are different bottles of the same formulation.
I own both, and the two don't resemble each other at all. The Clubman Musk is close in scent to the original Clubman, and has a bright airy aroma. The Jeris Musk has a warm and woody aroma and a touch of sweetness. I prefer the Jeris because it is a comfortable musk, whereas the Clubman seems a bit stark. However, if you like the scent of original Clubman, you would likely enjoy the Clubman Musk. If you are a musk junkie, then both are worth owning, since both are reasonably priced.

I own both, and the two don't resemble each other at all. The Clubman Musk is close in scent to the original Clubman, and has a bright airy aroma. The Jeris Musk has a warm and woody aroma and a touch of sweetness. I prefer the Jeris because it is a comfortable musk, whereas the Clubman seems a bit stark. However, if you like the scent of original Clubman, you would likely enjoy the Clubman Musk. If you are a musk junkie, then both are worth owning, since both are reasonably priced.
Good to know. I guess I need to track down the jeris now.

Top Bottom