What's new

Jeris hair tonic with oil

I recently received a sample of Jeris hair tonic with oil. I am generally not a hair tonic user, but I am tempted to buy a bottle because in my opinion Jeris is the quintessential barber shop smell. I took one whiff and I was transported back in time to my childhood barbershop. That's all. Just needed to share that. Carry on.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I have heard of Jeris Hair Tonic but never used it.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I recently received a sample of Jeris hair tonic with oil. I am generally not a hair tonic user, but I am tempted to buy a bottle because in my opinion Jeris is the quintessential barber shop smell. I took one whiff and I was transported back in time to my childhood barbershop. That's all. Just needed to share that. Carry on.
Have you bought any yet? I knew I had an unmolested plastic bottle of that here, and I found it. If you want it, I'll get it out to you after the Holidays (July 4th) if you are in the continental United States?

FarmerTan

16253375452227356966321390792545.jpg

Have you bought any yet? I knew I had an unmolested plastic bottle of that here, and I found it. If you want it, I'll get it out to you after the Holidays (July 4th) if you are in the continental United States?
Thanks for the kind offer, but the little bit I have as a sample will keep my bathroom smelling fresh for some time into the future. I dont actually use the stuff in my hair. Ha.

FarmerTan

Then I will put it in my "this is weird" PIF someday. I'm kleaning up like Krazy here and have enough for at least 3 weird PIF's...

Top Bottom