What's new

Jeremy Fragrance--Black Tie

I see Jeremy Fragrance has a new men's scent out called Black Tie. I continue to be sort of surprised that no one around here, including me, seemed to have tried any of the scents from this house. I guess I have not felt compelled to try them, which seems unusual for me. I would not think I would be holding Jeremy's overall demeanor against him. There was a time when I thought he had an excellent nose. I am not sure I do not still think that. A good noes does not mean one can make a great scent, I suppose.

Sorry, I can't see any competence in this guy. He's just a hobbyist prentending to be an expert (not willing to go the hard route, which would mean studying) IMHO.

Sorry, I can't see any competence in this guy. He's just a hobbyist prentending to be an expert (not willing to go the hard route, which would mean studying) IMHO.
You mean study perfume making with an expert or something? He has an amazing collection of scents and seems to have studied those. I do not think he is really coming up with his own scents anyway, but was working with someone pretty well known and expert.

I do not think Jeremy is Luca Turin expert by any means, but I do not think Luca Turin did any formal study, and I would consider his nose as a consumer about as good as any I have read about. Not that I want to defend Jeremy too much. Not my favorite reviewer.

I have smelled decant samples my friend bought of some of his fragrances for sure the office and date and maybe another one I don't remember name of. They are good, but somewhat similar to other frags. Performance is not that amazing that I don't see it justified paying these types of creed prices even with the deals he has done. I would much rather buy a below 100 or 80 dollar fragrance than any of these so far.

Top Bottom