What's new

FS Jenes Sándor 7/8 Straight Razor (Europe only)

Hi everyone.

I'm putting up for sale this razor, custom made by Hungarian craftsman Dr. Jenes Sándor. It is a 1/4 hollow, 7/8 blade, in Suminagashi steel (provided by Takefu) with barber notch point and olive wood scales.

When ordering it I had this idea of having the tang engraved with a logo I had designed. Due to some misunderstanding it ended up, well, not looking great. It is just an aesthetics problem but still, I accept it reduces the resell value of the razor, which is something reflected in the price I'm asking.

I will send everywhere in Europe, the shipping costs are included in the price, which is 290 €.

These are the pictures provided by Sándor when the razor was finished. Needless to say, the razor is in the same conditions but should anyone be interested, I can provide more actual pics.

P1020315.JPG
P1020316.JPG
P1020317.JPG
P1020318.JPG
P1020319.JPG
P1020320.JPG
P1020321.JPG

If you change your mind about Europe only, please contact. My grandfather immigrated from Europe when he was 14 years old, which should account for something.

If you change your mind about Europe only, please contact. My grandfather immigrated from Europe when he was 14 years old, which should account for something.
Let me have a look at shipping costs and see if it could work out, there might be s slight increase in the final price but I hope it's not much. I will let you know, thanks for your interest. :)

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

OOOOOHHHH I WANNA JUMP AT THIS OFFER SOOOOO BAD!! Man that's a wonderful razor!!!
Then I guess I should do now what I should've done about a week ago and let everyone know that it has already been sold to the very lovely guy who first enquired if I'd consider shipping to the States. Sorry about that....

So yes, the razor is already in its new home so this thread can be put to pasture.

Many thanks.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom