What's new

jazzman Member Interview

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
B&B Interviews - Meet member jazzman

jazzman has been a member of Badger and Blade since January 8, 2006

01. How did you find Badger and Blade and why did you become a member?

Back in the Stone Age (2006), I was a middle-aged man who was very unhappy with the poor quality and discomfort I was getting from my multi-bladed monster every morning. I used that internet thing to search for a better life and found Badger and Blade. The shaving information was overwhelming and accurate. Now life is good.

02. When you did or if you are working, in general what did or do you do?
I was helping to manage a nationwide, highly specialized litigation practice for the U.S. Government when I joined B&B. Now I study cigars and alcohol.

03. What part of the country where you were born do you like the most?
From the Middle Atlantic Region, but Hawaii, the Southwest, and the rest of the world ain't too bad.

04. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
With a lot more money, I'd have a house in Maui and a very large condo in Manhattan.

05. Do you have any hobbies or pastimes?
I can pass a lot of time with reading, listening to music, and traveling.

06. What do you like best about being a member of Badger and blade?
Aside from the information about shaving products, the Barber Shop keeps me in touch with a lot of folks who have a lot of interests.

07. If you could choose any person in the world, now or from the past, who would you like to sit down and have a drink with?
Benjamin Franklin is the most fascinating person in American history. I'd love to talk with him about science, women, and politics.

08. What is something you'd like to do, but have not had the opportunity to do it?
I'd like to be able to play the guitar well, but I don't have the patience to go through the long learning phase.

09. What is one thing or accomplishment in your life that you are proud of?
Being a good husband.

10. What is one piece of advice that you would offer to people in general?
Find a relationship where both of you know that you're on the same team.

11. If you could have any super hero power, what would you choose?
To fly like Superman.

12. If you had to choose to be a kind of animal, what would you want to be?
A dog with a great human companion.

13. What kind of music do you like?
Believe it or not, I like jazz. But I also like Americana (Dylan, Prine), classic rock (Grateful Dead, Rolling Stones), classical (but not opera), and country (but not today's country radio).

14. If you could be any movie character, who would you like to be?
Rick from Casablanca, but with a happier love life.

15. If someone wrote a book about your life, what would the Title of that book be?
At Least He Was Well-Shaved.

Last edited:
Nice interview. Superman Flight would make it easy to go between Maui and Manhattan.

Love your choice of Ben Franklin. That guy did everything, what a great chat that would be.

It was good to learn a bit about you, sir. Being an outstanding husband is my passion & my dream, like yours, is to fly like Superman.

Don't forget, Rick from Casablanca was an alcoholic, so his love life is doomed! Great interview. Big Chet Baker fan (one of my besties is a professional trumpeter too, just definitely not as good looking as young Chet).

Top Bottom