What's new

Jatai Trio Shaving Kit

I recently picked up a Feather Artist Club SR barber razor from Jatai.net with their Black Friday pricing and they sent me their Trio Shaving Kit for free. It has a facial cleanser, a non-foaming shaving cream and facial moisturizer. I have not tried any of it yet but was wondering if any of you have tried any of these before.

Oh yes, I got mine 2 weeks ago. The jury is still out on the cream, but I am using the other two regularly. I already use the Blade Glide for hair cutting and they have one other beard product not included. The neat thing is these are deliberately sized not to get confiscated by the TSA and these samples are actually the full size items that retail for about $8 each. I ended up with two full sets. I will use the cream if I have a spot I missed and don't want to make a new lather.

I finally tried the Jatai Shave cream to trim my sideburns. It worked well and was very slick. No irritation whatsoever. It is clear so you can see what you are doing which lines up with how it is used in the video below (see 1:55 mark).

Here is a video that was listed on the Jatai Trio product page that goes through the use of the products.

Last edited:
Top Bottom