What's new

JASON: All Natural After Shave Tonic 6 in 1

This is a product that has been mentioned before but never has had its own thread. I have to say that I like it quite a bit and wondered about the thoughts of others.

I like this product mostly because it works for me. It relieves any burning. Its very soothing after the antispetic sting of the Thayers. It seems to moisturize/soften; yet, it leaves very little unpleasant stickiness or damp feeling.

The scent is a mixture of tea, florals, and citrus. One the downside, this aroma combination is really...well...collectively, a bit soapy and not much of a highlight IMO. One the upside, the scent is effervescent and gone by the time you reach for cologne. With the broad nature of the aroma and the way in which it flutters away, it clashes with nothing so I feel fine using it irrespective of shaving soap/cologne choice. Maybe I'm stuck on ceremony, but I feel odd using combinations which don't somehow intersect a bit--and this intersects with darn near anything.

The product itself, lacks the panache of some of the old school products but I find it to be a very reasonable product--if not the best performer for me at a reasonable price.

Anyone else have opinions on this?

MJB

I really like Jason's. I have found that if I keep my face wet and apply a drop it works well for me. Give this a try next time and it won't feel sticky. I like the scent. It reminds me of barbershops of my youth.

MJB said:
This is a product that has been mentioned before but never has had its own thread. I have to say that I like it quite a bit and wondered about the thoughts of others.

I like this product mostly because it works for me. It relieves any burning. Its very soothing after the antispetic sting of the Thayers. It seems to moisturize/soften; yet, it leaves very little unpleasant stickiness or damp feeling.

The scent is a mixture of tea, florals, and citrus. One the downside, this aroma combination is really...well...collectively, a bit soapy and not much of a highlight IMO. One the upside, the scent is effervescent and gone by the time you reach for cologne. With the broad nature of the aroma and the way in which it flutters away, it clashes with nothing so I feel fine using it irrespective of shaving soap/cologne choice. Maybe I'm stuck on ceremony, but I feel odd using combinations which don't somehow intersect a bit--and this intersects with darn near anything.

The product itself, lacks the panache of some of the old school products but I find it to be a very reasonable product--if not the best performer for me at a reasonable price.

Anyone else have opinions on this?

MJB

What are the 6 it does in 1?

I think it has to do with the combination of herbals, aloe, chamomile, witch havel, vit B, and beta-carotene but I'm not sure...

MJB

Never used the 6-in-1 and may try some the next time I see it.

I like the Jason products - I use the tea tree/aloe/witch hazel lotion as an a/s or after shower face lotion and some of the shampoos.

The lotion has the typical tea tree medicinal smell (similar to the Coates tea trea shaving cream), but it fades pretty quickly.

I saw this at Chamberlain's yesterday. The smell was a bit unique. Then again, I use JASON WitchVera combined with Thayer's everyday, so how can I complain? I did walk out of the store with a bar of sandalwood soap though, so all was not lost!

Top Bottom