What's new

Japanese Translation Help Request

0%k005daT66JGRhD1rjZmw.jpg
Have this Japanese paper doll figure hanging on our apartment door. Visitor this morning asked what the writing says. I have no clue! Help please1

It's either a welcome message to honoured houseguests, or the price list at Madame Yao's Geisha Palace. I'm a little rusty . . . :001_rolle

Thank you, velocity boy and StillShaving! Appreciate your help! I did get on Google Translate, but with no success. I have no idea how to use it.

Sorry I’m late. I’m actually moving back to Japan and have had so much preparation to do.

Google translate FTW!

Tezukuri mingei washi ningyo Hand made folk craft/art Japanese paper doll.

Making washi is a really arduous process but the paper is so beautiful. There was a place by my old apartment that used mulberry wood pulp for their washi. Unfortunately I don’t know what yours is made of.

It’s a lovely present!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Sorry I’m late. I’m actually moving back to Japan and have had so much preparation to do.

Google translate FTW!

Tezukuri mingei washi ningyo Hand made folk craft/art Japanese paper doll.

Making washi is a really arduous process but the paper is so beautiful. There was a place by my old apartment that used mulberry wood pulp for their washi. Unfortunately I don’t know what yours is made of.

It’s a lovely present!
Back to teaching, Andrew?

Top Bottom