What's new

Japanese Schick Injector?

The people selling Schick injector blades in the yellow/ orange packs show the back of the package and they are clearly made in China. The yellow packs look pretty much the same, with the same wording including English and French, but they dont show the back of the pack. They both have 7 blades in a metal case. I can get a better deal on the yellow ones, but the seller says they are made in the U.S. and he has a large supply. I just dont want the German ones which I read really stink.
So US should be better than the Chinese ones, right?

Supply has gotten back to me and they said the link to their blog was old and they changed their policy to a 60 day trial. The 100 day trial was stated all over the place when I ordered in March, including in their faq. I told them that. They are really POing me now.
That being said, I got another decent shave with the Supply today.
There are no German made injector blades sold in the US market. DE blades yes, specifically the Van Der Hagen blades sold in Walmart and yes those blades do stink.

As far as I know the only current production Schick injector blades are made in China. They are good blades.
China and Japan. The Japanese made ones are only sold through Japanese vendors right now except for the Proline B-20 blades which can be bought through vendors like Connaught in the UK. The packaging is also a different color and has japanese writing on it.

There are no German made injector blades sold in the US market. DE blades yes, specifically the Van Der Hagen blades sold in Walmart and yes those blades do stink.
Thanks. It was either here or on another site where I read last night about the German ones. I don’t know where the person was located, but he definitely said they were Schicks. It might have been a very old post.

Well, I said I would wait but I ordered 42 Schick blades that came out to 70 cents a blade including tax and shipping.

Top Bottom