What's new

Japan TV Looking for Kanayama Strop Owners in NYC-Metro Area

Wafu Sohonke, a TV show in Japan, is looking for Kanoyama (Kanayama) strop users in NY. The show is about craftsmen and they're doing an episode on the maker of Kanoyama strops. They want to find someone in the NY area for an interview of their experience using his strops. As someone who has sold the strops, I can't be used for the interview. Someone from the show will call you. They have contacts in the area so they might want to come to your home to record you speaking about it and using it. If you're interested, please post here.

EDIT: The show will be in NY 5/30 to 6/3.

Last edited:
If they do a spot on Boston based Kanayama enablers, I'll have Doc come up from Rhode Island and we'll wow them with two part harmony "boom-chikka-boom-boom" stropping action.

If they do a spot on Boston based Kanayama enablers, I'll have Doc come up from Rhode Island and we'll wow them with two part harmony "boom-chikka-boom-boom" stropping action.

I'd follow. It wont be tough to spot the Ferrari flying up 95 with Kanayama leather interior. Kidding aside, this is pretty cool. All the more reason to buy one if you live in NY.

Last edited:
Top Bottom