Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year, everyone!

* Ravi, great pic!

* Aaron, lovely pics!

* Daniele, beautiful, amico!

* Richard, fantastic photo!

* Soren, excellent!

* Matt, great picture!

* Stuart, wonderful photo and thanks for starting the thread! I had a late start to the day and you lads get up much earlier than we do, here!
:biggrin1:

* razorguy, very nice!

* Thorsten, great pic!

* lindyhop, lovely!

* Mike (Hoosier), great set-up!

* SirLurkalot, very nice!

* Matlock, lovely photo, welcome to the forum and the SOTD!

* Doug, great pic and you never cease to amazing me with your brushes!

* Murray, wonderful!

* CaveCanem, very nice pic, welcome to the SOTD and the forum!

* ACMEanvils, great photo and welcome to the SOTD!

* Pierpaolo, wonderful, amico!

* MIke, lovely photo! How long have you had the ARC?

* Gissy, wonderful pics and good luck with the straight!

Last edited:
* Tallapoc, lovely!

* Cristobal, jolie photo!

* Arturo, hermosa foto!

* Daniele, beautiful picture, amico!

* Ravi, excellent pic!

* lindyhop, very nice!

* ram57, wonderful photo!

* sir31, lovely picture and that is a lovely brush handle!

* Doug, sweet set-up!

* Soren, amazing photo and colours!

* cedricdee, great photo!

* Matt, wonderful pic!

* Murray, great composition!

* Cash_Stronomer, excellent picture!

* Gissy, very nice!

* Keith, great assortment of photos!

* Austin, wonderful picture and nice to see you on the SOTD!

* Radisorder, lovely photo!

* Kyle, very nice pic!

* Mel, fantastic photo, my friend!

Last edited:
Celestino,

Thanks for your kind words. I picked up the Weber Bulldog ARC in July of 2012. I was going through my shaving things, and I found I've used the Weber for 171 shaves since getting it. I have 17 razors, and none of the others has been used nearly as often. It is easily my favorite. I haven't tried another razor that combines its closeness, comfort and ease of use.

Celestino,

Thanks for your kind words. I picked up the Weber Bulldog ARC in July of 2012. I was going through my shaving things, and I found I've used the Weber for 171 shaves since getting it. I have 17 razors, and none of the others has been used nearly as often. It is easily my favorite. I haven't tried another razor that combines its closeness, comfort and ease of use.

* Mike, great to hear. I feel the same way with my Weber DLC! I had the ARC and the PH, but found them much more aggressive and lacking in smoothness compared to the DLC! Good thing you got that ARC when you did! Have you tried the PH as it shaves just like the ARC, in my opinion. I am surprised you don't have a back-up for the ARC! :biggrin1:

* Aaron, that is a lovely photo!

* Daniele, bellissima foto, amico mio!

* Aia, fantastic pic, amico mio!

* Randall, lovely picture and welcome to the SOTD!

* Humberto, nunca vai uma foto, comfrade? :biggrin1:

* Josh, wonderful pic, my friend!

* Ravi, excellent photo! Every time I see that brush handle I become mesmerized! :biggrin1:

* Doug, great close-up! I really enjoy the tone and colours in your photos!

* lindyhop, lovely!

* Richard, fantastic B&W! I hope the fog lifted before you started shaving! :biggrin1:

* Oberloser, wonderful pic and nice to see you posting again.

* Jim, great picture and that is a nice brush handle!

* sir31, very nice set-up and that is a lovely collection of brushes!

* Gissy, lovely and how are you enjoying the Feather straight?

* Soren, fantastic pic and wonderful colours!

* Tallapoc, lovely and the Pils looks great!

* ram57, that is a lovely photo!

* Facial Blood Donor, very nice and welcome to the SOTD!

* Matt, great photo!

* Greg, wonderful picture and I like the new brush!

* Noah, great pic!

* Mike, very nice photo! How are you enjoying the Wee Scot?

* Murray, lovely set-up!

Last edited:
* Jim, great picture and that is a nice brush handle!

:lol: Well played, Celestino, well played! I finished work on that little brush yesterday, so today was its maiden shave.

Thanks, and I really enjoyed your photo today-- your razor and bowl in graphite black make your Snakewood brush and that luscious background greenery pop. Wonderful composition as well!

:lol: Well played, Celestino, well played! I finished work on that little brush yesterday, so today was its maiden shave.

Thanks, and I really enjoyed your photo today-- your razor and bowl in graphite black make your Snakewood brush and that luscious background greenery pop. Wonderful composition as well!

* Thanks, Jim! Also, if you ever tire of that brush, just let me know! :lol:

Thank You Celestino. Yes, all my brushes are currently laid on the carpet in a corner.

I must admire your effort in giving feedback for so many of the pictures. :thumbup:

Stuart, wonderful photo and thanks for starting the thread! I had a late start to the day and you lads get up much earlier than we do, here! :biggrin1:

Thanks for that Celestino. I dont have any memory of starting the thread but hat could be the chocolate induced hypo I was having at the time. Great pics so far. so lets keep up the good work I say. (no pic today been out to a rather swanky resurant with the family so no time).

Thank You Celestino. Yes, all my brushes are currently laid on the carpet in a corner.
I must admire your effort in giving feedback for so many of the pictures. :thumbup:

* It is my pleasure!

Thanks for that Celestino. I dont have any memory of starting the thread but hat could be the chocolate induced hypo I was having at the time. Great pics so far. so lets keep up the good work I say. (no pic today been out to a rather swanky resurant with the family so no time).

* Stuart, I hope you enjoyed the food! Also, I had no idea you lads from across the pond used the word 'swanky'. I thought it was a Canadian/American thing. :biggrin1:

* Daniele, bellissima foto, amico!

* Aia, fantastic pic, amico!

* Hrvoje, wonderful photo, my friend! I hope you and the family are well and have a great new year!

* Soren, excellent picture! Your compositions seem to be getting better all the time!

* Bob, very nice!

* John, lovely photo!

* razorguy, you have some beautiful razor, amico!

* Richard, fantastic pic! I really enjoy the variation in your photo, my friend!

* Doug, another sweet photo!

* korgscrew, very nice!

* Pierpaolo, lovely photos, amico!

* ram57, great pic!

* lindyhop, very nice!

* slr31, wonderful photo! How are you enjoying the shea butter?

* Juan, lovely photo and it has been a long time!

* Murray, great pic!

* Rui, linda foto, meu amito!

* Aaron, very nice picture!

* Noah, gorgeous blade!

* RADisorder, wonderful pic!

* Gissy, lovely photo and that 58 looks sweet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom